A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Revocation instructions & model cancellation form
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go ;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you mustforever never UG
Phone number: +49 1621755277
Email address: email@example.com
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we will owe you all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for additional costs resulting from your choosing a different type of delivery than that offered by us, have chosen the cheapest standard delivery) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof, such as a tracking number, that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods or hand them over to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Please return your shipment with a return receipt as we cannot be held responsible for missing packages.
For damaged, damaged in transit or also mis-shipped items, please notify us within 5 days of receipt.
To be eligible for a withdrawal, the item in question must be unused and in the condition in which you received it. In addition, the respective item must be in the original packaging with an unopened hygiene seal.
exclusion orpremature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts:
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
forever never UG
Phone number: +49 1621755277
E- Mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I (NAME) hereby revoke the contract I have concluded for the purchase of the following goods (ARTICLE NAME) with the order number (ORDER NUMBER).
- Ordered on (DATE) / received on (DATE)
- Name of consumer
- Address of consumer
- Signature of consumer (only if notification is on paper) - Date/Place